As a Professional and Examining Body with perpetual secession, we welcomes applications for membership from anyone interested in a career or professional development within the transport industry, whether working within the road, rail, sea, air or pipeline/ petroleum transport. The initial benefit of joining CIoTA is by way of an immediate award of a title, bestowed upon you by fellow professionals, in recognition of your current status and achievements within the industry at the time you join. As a member you will then gain valuable ongoing professional recognition and will enjoy the support of the institute as you develop your career. CIoTA makes a difference
Why Should I Join
The Benefits Of Membership
- The opportunity to gain professional recognition within your industry – Provided by the award of your membership grade, which includes letters for use after your name.
- The opportunity to progress your professional development within the industry, and keep-to-date with news, innovations and legislation within your specialist area.
- A forum for exchange of information, networking and contacts: Opportunity to be invited to relevant seminars, workshops, conferences and other special events to share best practice, views and opinions
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and enrol on educational/training programmes that are relevant to your specialist area.
- Assist your careers development through CIoTA’s Continual Professional Development (CPD) Scheme,
- Opportunity to express opinions and potentially influence policy on issues that could affect your career.
- Enjoy discounted training courses available for CIoTA’s members only.
- Access to CIoTA consultancy and Membership services links – Providing a wealth of knowledge and advice to Members.
- Enjoy educational and informative on local and national meetings- Including industry related presentations, training and discussions